Monday, February 16, 2015

A Fun Way To Get Out Of Reality

If I don't know what to draw, but want to still draw something and be creative,or maybe just want to relieve stress.. what helps me is drawing a bunch of line and designs, it's very therapeutic. It's called Zentangle, you can make your own patterns and designs. Not only is it therapeutic its also a lot of fun...! Especially when your finished and see how the finished piece looks... In this case I was happy.. Very happy with it that I posted it up on my two shops Society6 and Nuvango... looks really nice in other products that these sites offer...I wouldn't mind being one of my own customers purchasing my work lol. These two sites are really great, and there's a lot of beautiful work by many other artist's, that I usually like to get on and go through the feeds of artwork and like away all the ones that I find to be amazing! Check out my two shops and feel free to like any work of mine that you may like X)


No comments:

Post a Comment