Saturday, February 14, 2015

Connected

Thought I'd go somewhat with a theme for Valentine's Day here with this new print.. Not a Huge fan of Valentine's day and don't really dislike it...( too much lol )I think I'm pretty neutral when its comes to this day... Just another day for me. Today it's a snowy quiet day and am stuck in my home in Connecticut. Guess most people will be staying in for Valentines Day with a snow day like today. Sick of the recent weather by the way!  This year It's snowed way too much, really cannot wait for spring to come already and be able to enjoy it outside and see grass again and have flowers blooming! Yes, can't wait. 
 
Anyway back to the drawing I made! Decided I'd call it Connected, first I was going to title it Together but eventually thought it wasn't  the best and maybe a little too in the box for the title. It's of two figures male, and a woman and they both have some kind of cool lined designs going on the inside.. Hope you guys like it!  I posted up on my Society6 shop, you can get it in a print, canvases and a lot more like t-shirts, hoodies, and also skins for you phones, iPad and I know I'm probably missing more lol go check it out. Would be a nice late Valentines Day gift for someone you like or for yourself!http://society6.com/shqipe
 
 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment