Tuesday, March 3, 2015

League Of Legends Dj Sona Skin

League Of Legends recently came out with a new skin for  they're support champ Sona called Dj Sona. This Skin is very cool looking, comes with a playlist of three songs and also, she changes themes for each song. Theres a blue theme (which I chose to work on), a red theme, and a purple/blueish theme lol. I thought it would be cool to draw her up, so that's exaclty what I did! it's not a finished just yet, thought i'd share my prgress. I'm working on finishing it digitally right now.  I have the base colors down so far, and some detailing. This is where im at so far and when I'm finally finished I will of course post up right here on my blog. Please feel free to comment below, Do you like the digital version so far? Do you Play league Of Legends??  I may play a little too much these days haha. Any questions, or requests ? I'll be happy to answer.



1 comment:

  1. Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website.
    lol riot points

    ReplyDelete