Thursday, February 26, 2015

Some New Stuff In My Shop!

My Society6 shop is coming along! I uploaded a lot of my work, and I' am absolutely in LOVE<3 with the service they provide in turning prints into phone cases, pillows,T-shirts and the list goes on! Love seeing how it looks and to think someone may like it enough to buy it as a mug to drink they're coffee in, or order a piece as a decorative pillow for décor in they're home. It's really awesome to think about, I just love it!

If your on Society6 follow me! I really enjoy looking at other artist's beautiful work, I like the promote option society 6 offers too, why not promote artists great work? It's a great part of the website.

http://society6.com/shqipe

Check out my shop, there could be something great in there you may like as a print, clock, or maybe a nice card to give someone you care about! I alo have a nuvango shop you can check out they too make prints, and shirts (where the art is printed on the whole shirt). Nuvango is also a great site !

No comments:

Post a Comment